QUALITY & SAFETY ASSESSMENT - ACCESSIBLE & AFFORDABLE FOR EVERYONE - LEADING BY INNOVATION - SERVING WITH COMPASSION
We specialise in cannabinoid fingerprinting, i.e. profiling Cannabis varieties and derived products (matrices) such as oil, hashish, tincture, whole trichome fractions (WTF) and the analysis of all medical Cannabis strains. We can also provide reliable indications of strength differences and potency differences between species, as we have five years’ experience of conducting over 15,000 analyses of Cannabis samples, with corresponding numbers of chemotypes and sub-chemotypes. The latter vary in the levels of cannabinoids present.
You send us a sample by mail or courier using the TLA KIT we provide. 0.1g of the species is weighed out in the case of Cannabis, or 0.05g in the case of Hash. Products containing Cannabis or Hash can also be tested: cake, confectionery, biscuits, ice cream, oil, etc. The test plates are developed in the laboratory and the cannabinoid levels measured. The category/chemotype of the species being tested is determined, along with the expected effect. A certificate or analysis report (ARS) – as required – is drawn up, containing as standard:
-Species name/common name.
-HR photograph of species.
-Print of test plate showing cannabinoid spots and levels.
-Expected effects, mental and physiological.
The TLA gender test checks the genetics for male/female properties based on chemotyping and variations in the existing list of chemotypes. In this way we can determine whether the plant could be male or female, enabling us to offer a clear indication of gender.
Test Lab Genetics is currently in preparation. We try to identify all the chemotype-specific genetics with an eye to the variations in existing cannabinoid spectra. Different cannabinoid groups have different medicinal effects. Our focus is not on the psychoactive high of THC but the medicinal action of CBD-CBDV-THCV-CBN-CBG and CBC. This enables us, based on the tests carried out, to create genetics with an extremely high level of the cannabinoids required from the above cannabinoid series. Specific hybrid genetics for medicinal purposes.
Test Lab Amsterdam takes its customers’ privacy very seriously. We believe in the principle that our customers should have a clear idea of the safety of the customer data we hold.
A good relationship with our customers based on trust is in our view not only a question of good manners but also of sound business practice.
We respect your personal privacy and ensure that any personal information you may provide us with through this website or that is already in our possession is treated confidentially and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens). You can surf this website anonymously. If you purchase an online or other service via the site we shall ask you for your name/company name, telephone number and address/e-mail. We shall use this information to provide the service and maintain our records, and to inform you about the services we provide from time to time. We do not supply any personal data to third parties. We may also ask you for information on your employment, position, age and interests. We shall use this information to provide you with an even better service.
The data on this website is designed solely to provide interested parties with information on Test Lab Amsterdam. The information provided is assumed to be reliable, but it may be changed at any time without prior notice.
Test Lab Amsterdam cannot vouch for its absolute completeness or accuracy, and no rights may therefore be derived from the information.
1. For the purpose of this disclaimer the following terms are defined as follows:
WEBSITE: any web page on which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of having this disclaimer apply to it;
PUBLISHER: Test Lab Amsterdam BV, Amsterdam:
USE/USING: includes but is not limited to retrieving, consulting, reading, viewing, listening to, editing, completing (forms), sending, copying (temporarily or otherwise), saving, forwarding, disseminating, using services, carrying out legal transactions (e.g. buying, renting);
YOU: the natural or juristic person, represented or otherwise, using the web page;
CONTENT: includes but is not limited to texts, illustrations, hyperlinks, audio and/or video clips and/or other objects;
DAMAGE: direct or indirect damage of any kind, including but not limited to lost data and property, loss of turnover or profit or any other economic loss.
2. The following applies to the website. By using the website you agree to this disclaimer.
3. The publisher endeavours to update and/or add to the content of the website regularly. Notwithstanding this care and attention the content may be incomplete and/or inaccurate.
4. The publisher provides the content of the website ‘as is’, with no guarantee or warranty as to its reliability or suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is intended as an experiment.
5. The publisher is not liable for any damage occasioned or likely to be occasioned arising from or in any way related to the use of the website or inability to consult the website.
6. The publisher may change or terminate the website, or cause it to be changed or terminated, at its discretion and at any time it so desires, with or without prior notice. The publisher is not liable for any consequences of change or termination.
7. Without prejudice to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for third-party files recognisably linked to the web page. The linking of these files does not constitute endorsement.
8. Unauthorised or improper use of the website or its content may constitute an infringement of intellectual rights or rules and regulations on privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense. You are responsible for anything from the web page that you use/misuse.
9. The publisher reserves the right to deny you permission to use the web page and/or certain services offered on the web page. In this connection the publisher may monitor access to the website.
10. You shall protect and indemnify the publisher, its staff, representatives, licensees, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against judicial and extra-judicial measures, convictions etc., including the cost of legal assistance, auditors, etc. employed by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the website, your infringement of any statutory regulation or the rights of third parties.