QUALITY & SAFETY ASSESSMENT - ACCESSIBLE & AFFORDABLE FOR EVERYONE - LEADING BY INNOVATION - SERVING WITH COMPASSION
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
– Cannabinoid profile analysis reports on Cannabis species.
– THC limit testing for the industrial hemp trade.
– Introduction of a new chemotaxonomic classification system for all Cannabis varieties.
– Education programmes and workshops for specific target groups.
THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WE OFFER:
A – GENDER TEST
The TLA gender test checks the genetics for male/female/hermaphrodite properties based on variations in Test Lab Amsterdam’s chemotype list. This enables us to establish clearly whether the plant is male, female or hermaphrodite and we can give you an indication of gender.
100 euro (max.10 samples).
B – BASIC ANALYSES
Without a certificate, showing only the quantitative ratios of the primary cannabinoids.
100 euro (per sample).
C – ADVANCED ANALYSES
With a certificate, showing the quantitative ratios of the primary cannabinoids and the print-effect relationships.
150 euro (per sample).
D – PREMIUM ANALYSES
A full analysis report showing the following: Quantitative ratios of primary cannabinoids.
Botany, physical and phytochemical properties. Profile-effect and dose-effect relationships.
Pharmacological action. Therapeutic uses and pharmaceutical file.
180 euro (per sample).
TLA TEST SAMPLES FOR:
– CHEMOTYPE – Cannabinoids present: CBD, CBGM, THC, THCV, CBG, CBC, THCA, CBD, ‘cryptics’.
– STRENGTH – Quantitative level (%) of cannabinoids: THC, CBD, THCV, CBN, THCA, CBG, CBC.
– POTENCY – How effective/strong is this species? ('sleepy', ‘high’, ‘stoned’, effective against neuropathic pain).
– ACTION – What are the effects? Dose-dependent. Onset/end? Indica/Sativa action? What are the effects?
– ORGANOLEPTIC INFORMATION – Odour, taste, texture, microscopic information, trichome species, integrity.
– PHARMACOLOGICAL ACTION – Scientifically based.
– FRESHNESS AND AGE – Amount of THCA.
– BOTANICAL ASPECTS – Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis, hybridisation markers present? Pigmentation (species-specific).
– NOMENCLATURE – Linked to chemotype. Chemotypes are linked to various names.
– MICROSCOPIC ANALYSIS – Odour, colour, texture, visibility – as expected?
Thanks to the recently developed state-of-the-art technologies we use in our Amsterdam laboratory we are able to measure all the above quality parameters cost-effectively.
Certification enables you to prove that you comply with quality and safety requirements. Certification and customer information make the differences between you and your competitors clearly apparent: you provide a transparent product and your customers are fully informed. Test Lab Amsterdam provides quality and safety control systems by means of its services.
Control and certification is a process whereby the sector as a whole becomes more professional. As a stakeholder and part of the sector you can help to speed up this process, bringing a ‘Cannabis Marketing Board’ closer. At the same time, especially at the start, this will help you to reinforce or augment your advantage over your competitors and give you a unique selling point. Also, certification enables you to use a safety predicate, proving that your products and processes are indeed permitted to carry safety labels and that you and your Cannabis suppliers comply with corporate social responsibility and sustainable entrepeneurship.